- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Venray
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is all about people, which is why we create an environment where trust and team spirit are central. We encourage initiative and give talent the opportunity to grow in their career. We are a supply chain expert and this is reflected in our DNA. We offer a wide range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground & Rail Management, thanks to our 78,000 employees, working in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the added value we provide to our customers and as an organization. We are growing at a fast pace, do you Dare to Grow with us?
Functional 3DC Logistics Engineer
To extent our team and to realize a long-term change program with two of our main customers in Europe we are looking for an experienced and well communicating Functional 3DC Logistics Engineer. Our customer recently split in two companies and runs European distribution in a 3DC concept with some additional satellites. These 3 DC’s are operated by CEVA and within the coming years CEVA will be expected to start operating more and more satellites as well. Currently CEVA operates for these customers:
- DCE Batta, Hungary
- DCN Venray, Netherlands
- DCS Corbas, France
- and will start up a satellite in Daventry UK later this year.
From next year onwards CEVA will also take over transportation management on in- and outbound for these customers in Europe as well.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
The Functional 3DC Logistics Engineer will be the spider in the web in assuring sustainable solutions to be developed and implemented over the several operations. When customers or our own operations have new requirements you will analyze these requirements to find the best solution for operations supported by the standard functionality available in the applications used. To do this you work together with both operations and the IT technical applications engineers. In a way you are the bridge between operations and IT to get workable solutions defined and delivered. You define solutions that must be developed by IT. When IT completed their work, you validate and test if it works and if it meets the requirements for acceptance, you update the work instructions and train the operators to work in the new situation. You will work closely together with Super Users and Engineers on all the sites and oversees that the overall solution remains stable and uniform. You act as a mentor to local site engineers and super users.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Logistics professional with a high level of interest in IT solutions
- Experienced Functional Application Engineer – experience with WMS (preferable Blue Yonder) applications and preferable experience with TMS applications as well
- Good understanding of operational warehouse processes, defining logistics solutions and creating functional requirement documents
- Creative mindset in translating business wishes in operational sustainable processes supported by standard application functionalities
- Experience in application testing
- Good communication skills
- Speaks and writes in English and Dutch Fluently
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. We are in a dynamic and growing market and are a fast growing and continuously innovating company. At CEVA we strive every day for improvements in all layers of our organization. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner and we can use you to do that! At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
- A salary (classification based on knowledge and experience);
- An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
- 25 vacation days and the option to buy or sell extra leave;
- Profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive operating results;
- Good pension scheme, travel allowance and 8% holiday pay
- Opportunity to participate in our CEVAfit program;
- And the possibility to develop yourself by means of our CEVA Academy.
Apply directly via the button below or for more information contact Yannick Keijzer , Corporate Recruiter, via telephone number: 31(0)6 82068460 Whatsapp or mail to email@example.com
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic recruitment team, if you know someone who qualifies, let us know!
Within CEVA we value and encourage professional and personal growth. We share different career options to help you be successful at CEVA. This role can be the first step in a broad career path within our organization. It is possible to stay within your current field or to grow into new and unknown fields. The possibilities to walk your own path are endless! We look forward to welcoming you to CEVA for a challenging career.