- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Machelen
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities
As an Account Handler, you are responsible for the correct handling of air- and ocean freight for our Customer in Gembloux. You are expediting shipments, arranging collections, book freight with the airlines, or with the CEVA ocean departments and arrange customs export paperwork. You will take care of invoicing and work pro-actively with operations and warehouse to make sure all freight is handled correctly.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for follow-up of incoming and outgoing shipments. (Air & Ground transport).
- Responsible for being daily in touch with airlines, domestic carriers, customer and all CEVA offices abroad.
- Dealing with all customs matters & forms
- Provides relevant reports to the management.
- Responsible for correct data flows to the customer.
- Responsible for detailed issue, deviation and quality reporting for healthcare environment
- Responsible for day to day customer service.
- Education at MBO level or equal trough experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in import and/or export freight
- Good communication skills in Dutch as well as in English; French is a plus
- Customer focused;
- Analytical, eye for detail;
- Commercial driven;
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office;
- Hands-on, flexible and positive attitude;