Air Charter Specialist
- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
As an Air Charter & Emergency Services Specialist, you will provide competitive Air Charter and Time Critical Services (On-Board-Courier / Handcarry) proposals to internal / external customers. This includes a co-ordination of its operational management around the clock in conjunction with the global Air Charter Services team. As an Air Charter & Emergency Services Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Quoting of customer oriented Air Charter and Time Critical Logistic Services solution;
- Operational planning, execution & coordination ;
- Co-ordinate operational and financial issues with CEVA stations;
- Co-ordination with handling agents, global CEVA teams and admin experts;
- Identify, develop and build business networks and relationships with customers and key decision makers to secure business;
- Communicate new business opportunities seen from Charter & Time Critical Services perspective and promote services to Business Development team and CEVA stations in own region;
- Maintain files, job costing, invoicing/ accrual management;
- Global team support and reporting.
As an Air Charter Specialist, you will be working together with 12 other colleagues in the global team Air Charter & Emergency Services. In this job, you will report to the Regional Manager, Air Charter & Emergency Services EMEA and you will be located in Amsterdam at our CEVA site Schiphol.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are able to work well under pressure, adapt to changing business needs and make your own decisions, very fast and responsive. Next to that, you are capable of thinking outside the box, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability to translate operational language to the customer and you are a convincing and good communicator. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- At least 3 years of experience with Air Chartering and Emergency shipments;
- Preferably experience with Time Critical Services and/or OBC (On-Board-Courier/Handcarry);
- At least a professional or Bachelor Degree;
- Able to interact with different cultures;
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Personal development and opportunities to grow;
- Space for entrepreneurship;
- Market-based salary;
Please apply via the link below or contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572 for questions.
Only applications via the link below will be followed up correctly.