Air Export Agent
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Brussel
How does your job lookslike as Air Export Agent:
As an Air Export Agent, you are responsible for the correct handling of air freight for our Customers. You are expediting shipments, arranging collections, book freight with the airlines and arrange customs export paperwork. You will take care of invoicing and work pro-actively with operations and warehouse to make sure all freight is handled correctly.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for follow-up of incoming and outgoing shipments. (Air & Ground transport).
- Responsible for being daily in touch with airlines, domestic carriers, customer and all CEVA offices abroad.
- Dealing with all customs matters & forms
- Provides relevant reports to the management.
- Responsible for correct data flows to the customer.
- Responsible for detailed issue, deviation and quality reporting for healthcare environment
- Responsible for day to day customer service.
In your position as Air Export Agent, you work closely with your colleagues (4 FTE) in the Air Export department during the day shift, reporting directly to the Air Operations Supervisor. Your location is the always cozy and dynamic location of Brussels.
What do you need as Air Export Agent:
- Education at MBO level or equal trough experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in import and/or export freight
- Good communication skills in Dutch as well as in English; French is a plus
- Customer focused;
- Analytical, eye for detail;
- Commercial driven;
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office;
- Hands-on, flexible and positive attitude;
What do we offer an Air Export Agent?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities. You will receive the following;
• Market-based salary (based on knowledge and experience);
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• Meal vouchers worth € 8;
• Group and hospitalization insurance;
• Flat-rate expense allowance of €75 net per month;
• Employment conditions in accordance with our own CEVA CAO;
• Various career opportunities;
• A dynamic workplace with driven colleagues;
• An informal and transparent corporate culture.
If you would like more information about our company, the vacancy and/or position, please contact Marcel de Ruiter (Corporate Recruiter CEVA Logistics):