Airfreight Pricing & Procurement Manager Europe
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Are you looking for a dynamic job in Air Freight and do you have extensive knowledge of the airlines and spot quotes in Europe? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an Airfreight Pricing & Procurement Manager Europe, you are responsible for European Airfreight spot quotes and supporting RFQ`s/ tenders for the European region. In your job, you will:
- Manage, lead and set up the European spot quote desk;
- Optimize NR margin for CEVA on Air Freight by managing the carrier portfolio through daily vendor management and a structured regular carrier management program;
- Negotiate European carrier rate for all ad-hoc business via the spot quote desk above 2T and spend of 5K;
- Optimize the net revenue on Airfreight through procurement and capacity and space management for the ad-hoc business;
- Optimize buy rates by procuring as one Europe.
As a Airfreight Pricing & Procurement Manager Europe, you will report to the Vice President Airfreight Europe. In your job, you will be working together closely your Air Freight Procurement colleagues in the 10 clusters worldwide. You will be located in one of our Air Freight locations in Europe, preferably in Schiphol, the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
You have strong commercial skills and are able to negotiate and support sales colleagues to generate new business. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. The actions you take are thoughtful and have the ability of getting things done in an international, complex matrix organization. Next to that, you have excellent networking skills, good verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor Degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in European Air Freight;
- Extensive knowledge of the airlines and the spot quotes for Europe;
- A network among all the airlines and con-colleagues;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, and any foreign language skills are helpful, preferably French or Spanish.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Overview of compensation package, if you are going to be located in The Netherlands:
- A market based salary between 45K – 70K on yearly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement);
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please apply immediately via the apply button below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter via tel. +31 6 12272572.