Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Venray
Are you looking for a challenging position that causes your managerial skills? Then you are the right person to manage one of our teams!
What are you going to do?
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for managing one of our teams on our site in Venray. Central to this position is maintaining overview, coaching, monitoring/ signaling and adjusting your team. Together with the supervisors, you ensure that the employees feel good and can meet the planned KPIs. In addition, you participate in projects aimed at improvement and you make improvement proposals to your supervisor. Your day includes:
- The supervision of your employees in their daily activities;
- Monitoring and adjusting operational progress and daily capacity needs;
- Supervising compliance with the regulations;
- Resolving problems that employees cannot solve;
- Managing the stock of consumables and packaging items from the own department;
- Taking over Supervisor duties in his absence
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor trainee, you work closely with your team of Warehouse Operators (15-20 people). You also have a lot of contact with colleague Assistant Supervisors and your supervisor, the Warehouse Supervisor. You are also in contact with various supporting departments a lot. You will be located in Venray, which is a multi user site.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between € €1,952,- €2.816,- . Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
With your entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude, you are not afraid for a challenge. Motivating people and encouraging enthusiasm are very important to you. Achieving the desired result together is the motto! Because of your flexibility and stress resistance, you try to go for success every day. You are flexible in working hours (in connection with shifted services). You also bring the following knowledge and experience:
- At least an MBO education, preferably in logistics
- Knowledge of processes, (quality) procedures and systems within a warehousing environment;
- Experience in a logistics executive position is a pre;
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
Please apply immediately via the link below. For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.