Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Venray
Are you looking for a challenging position so you can use your leadership skills? Do you have a few years of experience in logistics? Then you are the right person to manage one of our teams!
What are you going to do?
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for managing the Outbound/Parcel team for one of our customers on our site in Venray. You are responsible for maintaining overview, coaching and adjusting your team. Together with the Warehouse Supervisor, you ensure that the employees meet the planned KPI’s. In addition, you participate in projects with focus on improvement and you make improvement proposals to your supervisor. In your job as an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for;
- Supervision of your employees in their daily activities;
- Monitoring and adjusting operational progress and daily capacity needs;
- Supervising compliance with the regulations;
- Support the people in your team to resolvie problems that they cannot solve on their own;
- Managing the stock of consumables and packaging items from the own department;
- Taking over Supervisor duties in his absence.
Where will you be working?
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you work closely with your team of Warehouse Operators (15-20 people). You also have a lot of contact with your two colleague Assistant Supervisors and your supervisor, the Warehouse Supervisor. We work in two shifts; a morning shift from 06.00 – 15.00, a late shift from 15.00 – 0.00. During high season, we also work in nightshifts: 0.00 – 08.00. Once a month you work on Sunday from 6.00 – 15.00.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €1952 - €2816. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and eager to learn new things. Motivating people and encouraging enthusiasm are important to you. Next to that, you have good communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. You are flexible in working hours (in connection with shifted services).
We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- At least a MBO education, preferably in logistics
- Experienced within logistics;
- Experience with managing a team, at least 3 years;
- Leadership skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.