Associate Solutions Lead RPA
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
This is an Entry-Level role operating under guidance from their Functional Manager or Supervisor. This role will be responsible for the development/delivery of information technology applications and configuration of solutions as they relate to assigned business functions. Assist in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting IT applications/infrastructure/ solutions/architecture under direction of their manager or supervisor in order to contribute to a first class IT Management Service for our operations.
- Perform tasks for the CoE’s and Cluster IT project/portfolio work efforts and assignments with a Global focus. Ensures that goals and objectives are met within time, scope and resource requirements. Develops a specific understanding of the business processes and flows specific to the task to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions/timelines for projects.
- Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response. Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of application problems as directed. Demonstrates pragmatism, rigor, autonomy, and curious mind.
- Capable of analyzing business requirements and a good sense of communication to interact with the business teams.
- Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues; Follows project and software development methodologies and processes and may assist in aligning the process with project needs under the direction of the relevant Project Manager or Functional Supervisor.
- Supports single business/technical applications (providing R&M run & maintain activities as and when required).
- Understands compliance and regulatory rules and ensures compliance as directed by their Functional Manager or Supervisor.
- Capable of proposing solutions exploiting to the maximum the computing resources to automate repetitive tasks.
- Educated to degree level
- Desirable: University or higher education. Degree in IT Management or Supply Chain Management, or comparable experience in the Logistics industry.
- 1-2 years of technical experience
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple problems
- 0-5 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Knowledge of function capabilities in order to assess risk and apply quality control
- Good level of numeracy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good level of expertise in functional domain or technology
- Code of Business Conduct
- Cultural Awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good team working skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and prioritize work
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills