Business Controller IT
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
What are you going to do?
As an IT Business Controller, you are the finance business partner for the Global IT organization. You have an interactive role between the business, finance and IT organization. In your job, you will support the IT organization in making investment decisions, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Management. As an IT Business Controller, you are responsible for:
- Supporting the Global IT organization in order to gain more insight in the underlying cost drivers;
- Supporting the planning and analysis of the monthly results of the IT organization, together with the Accounting team;
- Providing meaningful insights and actions regarding the budget and forecasts, with main focus on controlling the IT costs;
- Driving finance and results related improvements projects;
- Appraising investment business cases ensuring that financials are justifiable and returning analysis correct;
- Driving and supporting implementation of projects and improvement programs within the IT organization and finance;
- Ad hoc analyses on costs, recharges, supplier contracts, etc.
As an IT Business Controller you will report to the Vice President Finance Global IT. The team consists of two IT Business Controllers and one IT Corporate Accountant. In your job, you will work closely with the accounting team for non-IT functions and other Finance departments. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. In your job as a IT Business Controller, you will be in close contact with CEVA colleagues from all our 17 clusters (geographic regions) worldwide.
What do you offer?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in a global organization, combined with a sharp intellect and good judgement. Next to that, you have strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Accounting & Control;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within Controlling;
- Knowledge of and experience with financial accounting, control, reporting and budgeting;
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders from a wide range of cultures;
- Experience with finance software (JD Edwards and HFM (Hyperion));
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). The salary range for this job is determined at €3900,12 - €5461,59 on monthly basis. Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: email@example.com or tel. +31 6 12272572.