You are someone who is commercially driven, likes challenges and is able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You are pro-active, and at all times aware of the needs of the market. You are always striving for the most optimal results, you are decisive, self-confident and are passionate about your work. Furthermore, you are a strong communicator and a real team player. Next to that, your bring the following knowledge and experience with you :
• Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent in a related discipline
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Air and Ocean Freight
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings.
• Strong written and spoken English essential
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Management experience and a global outlook