Capacity Planning & Network Optimisation Analyst
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Are you looking for a job in which your analyses can contribute to the success of the Air product within CEVA Europe? Are you flexible and in for a challenge on data analyses? Than we are looking for you!
What are you going to do in this job?
In your job as a Regional Airfreight capacity planning & Network Optimisation Analyst you are analysing the region purchasing programs, policies and procedures from a functional and technical perspective to help inform design making with carriers across the European region. Furthermore, you are responsible for the reporting, gathering information to asses, and analyse freight flows in the region to achieve optimal flow/cost mix & support gateway growth/compliance and procurement initiatives.
As a Capacity Planning & Network Optimisation Analyst you are responsible for:
• Analyse cargo-flows to / from the Europe region, establish routing guide and control or update on a monthly basis;
• Analyse / benchmark carrier rates per destination from the individual countries and identify negotiation potential / use for network optimization;
• Identify cost down measures and areas of best practise across the region and share with the regional team / country managers;
• Consolidate input from pricing, gateways and countries on needed rates for procurement strategy;
• Analyse and provide data to the country teams to prepare and manage Capacity Plans; both short term (Emergency) and long term capacity plans.
Where will you be working?
In this job as Regional Airfreight capacity planning & Network Optimisation Analyst you will be based at Schiphol. You are part of the Europe Air team. Colleagues are based in Schiphol, Frankfurt and London. You report direct to the Head of Procurement & Network Optimization. Besides, you will work in close relation with the head of airfreight, the gateway managers and the pricing team.
What do we have to offer?
Within CEVA there is a lot of opportunity to develop yourself and for your ambition. We offer great career opportunities;
• Salary range between €4.170 - €5.840,- gross a month (depending on knowledge and experience);
• Year contract with the intention to change to a permanent contract;
• 25 holidays + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
• Profit share of max. 3% depending on company results;
• Strong pension scheme;
• Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
• Laptop and Telephone;
• CEVA CLA;
• A dynamic work environment with very passionate colleagues;
• An informal and transparent company culture.
What do you have to offer?
We are looking for a true industry expert who has an extensive knowledge of the Air Freight industry and who likes to work in a very dynamic and changing environment. With your excellent communication and commercial skills you are able, together with your team, to get the best results. You have strong analytical skills and you are very customer service oriented with a price to win mentality. Taking calculated risks is part of the job and we count on your expertise to position CEVA Logistics in a winning position
Next to that, you have:
• Bachelor level in logistics or Aviation;
• 5 years of experience in Airfreight with understanding from pricing and procurement;
• Practical experience of developing data analysis within Air Freight;
• Expert knowledge of using systems such as excel, Qlickview is an advantage;
• Fluent in English (written and verbal);
Do you want to apply? Please apply (in English) via our website. Only applications via our website will be taken into consideration.