- Job area - Interns & Starters
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Variabel
Would you like to start your career at one of the biggest Logistics Service Providers in the World? We’re looking for people who can develop into our future leaders or specialist!
- Job description What are you going to do?
The main focus during the Traineeship will be your development. You’ll develop craftsmanship and leadership by obtaining your Green Belt and via our CEVA Leadership Development Program. From the start you’ll be working within the organization, we give you the full responsibilities for the job. During the Traineeship you will cover 3 different positions or projects with a duration of 8 months. These assignments will be at different locations and in different business lines. For example:
- Warehouse Supervisor: developing your leadership and operational skills in a position where you will be responsible for 30 to 50 people;
- Project Engineer: developing your project and analytical skills in a position where you will be end to end responsible for development project within the region. In this position the LEAN methodology is a key element for success;
- Contract Supervisor: developing your commercial, analytical and strategic skills in a position where you are responsible for developing and maintaining a sustainable relationship with our customer and the operational policy.
You’ll be part of the ‘Traineeship team’ with around 9 other Trainees. You challenge each other in different group assignments. These assignments focus on the logistics operation, tactics and consultancy projects. With your advice we keep developing our organization.
The physical location of the job depends on the position which you choose. Together with you we will find your first assignment, your opinion is a key element of success in this decision.
- Requirements What do you offer?
- A university degree;
- Up to one year (or less) work experience;
- Experience alongside your studies. For example: a management position at a supermarket, experience abroad, top sport experience, a special side job or running your own business;
- Strong leadership skills;
- A strong focus on results, you’re pragmatic and can cope with stressful situations;
- Able to work on 3 different locations in 2 years’ time.
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. We offer Trainees:
- A broad training program;
- Enthusiastic colleagues, trainers and mentors to help you in your development;
- On and offline training;
- 3 different and challenging assignments/positions;
- A trip abroad;
- A market-based salary according to our collective labor agreement;
- Interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and a car or OV-card;
- The possibility to add value to one of the biggest logistics providers in the world.
- 15th of June: in-house day;
- 20th of June: Assessment (online);
- 6th of July: assessment day;
- 3rd of September: start Traineeship