Communications Manager Benelux
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Culemborg
Are you a strong and creative communications manager and do you feel the challenge to improve CEVA’s internal and external communication? In the role of communications manager, you’ll be managing all internal and external communications for our Benelux Cluster and you will manage the relationships with a number of stakeholders: management, employees, global head office, media and external suppliers.
What are you going to do?
The main areas of this job are:
Internal: Ensure that all employees and managers are kept informed, engaged and inspired.
External: Ensure that our CEVA Brand is exposed in a proper and professional way to our (future) employees and customers
Event Management: Ensure all employee and customer events are organized and presented in CEVA standard professional way
Your tasks will be:
• Create an internal and external communication strategy and implement plans;
• Develop and improve an appealing communication structure that reaches online and offline (future) employees and customers;
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal and external communication channels, such as staff intranet, monthly digital magazine;
• Identify media opportunities and produce stories;
• Serve in the role as communications advisor to our Benelux Cluster to achieve effective communications and align messaging;
• Maintain effective working relationship with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders;
Support our sales department by developing an effective external communication strategy
Where will you be working?
In this position you will be part of the HR Benelux management team. You will manage a team of 2 communications officers and will report to the VP HR Benelux.
What do you offer?
• Master Degree in Communications or Business Administration;
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Corporate Communications, preferably within an international environment;
• Knowledge of the range of communications vehicles, including social media;
• Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
• Proven ability to manage and implement multiple projects simultaneously;
• Exceptional writing, presentation and communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Ability to execute quickly and with precision; ability to increase effectiveness of communications;
• Team player, self-starter, hands-on, demonstrates ownership;
• Innovative, open minded and results oriented;
• Experience in managing a small team
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). The salary range for this job is determined at € 3439.21 - €5461.59 on month basis. Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Janine van der Heijden, Recruitment Manager Benelux, mail: Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 22946116.