Corporate Accounting Intern
- Job area - Interns & Starters
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As our Corporate Accounting Intern, your main responsibility is to support the corporate accounting department in its recurring activities. The main tasks will be coding and approving external and intercompany invoices in a timely manner, maintaining the vendor and customer database as well as the master data of the invoice approval application. In this role you will mainly report to the Accounts Payable Controller and work closely with our SSC (Shared Service Center) on a daily basis.
Summary of responsibilities:
• Ensure correct processing of invoices (cost lines/cost centers) booked through the invoice approval application by the SSC;
• Perform invoice aging analysis and following up with Treasury;
• Maintain and update our vendor and customer database;
• Continuously improve instructions for SSC;
• Reconcile intercompany balances on monthly basis and support Accounts Payable Controller in resolving intercompany mismatches;
• Assist in the review and matching of open purchase orders against invoices received;
• Support the team with ad-hoc tasks.
You are going to work in a team that consists of 6 FTE's and is responsible for the accounting of CEVA's head office and holding entities.
We are looking for a bachelor student with emphasis on Finance/Accounting and Economics (preferably in the 3rd or final year). You are a proactive problem solver, have good communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively within a team. Besides a good team player, we are also looking for someone who has the ability to work independently. You also are/have:
• Fluent in English verbal and written;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel);
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to put processes in place and to adhere / police them;
• Communicates effectively; is honest and open;
• Result and quality orientated.
This vacancy requires someone who is available for at least five months. You'll get a compensation of €450,- a month.