Customer Service Employee French
- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Roosendaal
Are you able to analyze processes, identify problems and solve them efficiently? And are you fluent in French? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Service Employee, you are the first point of contact for our customer. You give follow up to the possible problems that arise in the logistics processes. You are in contact with your customer to manage expectations. To achieve this you constantly link with your own department, the operations, external service providers and the customer. You will:
- Have a lot of customer contact by phone and by email in Dutch, French and English;
- Handle questions and complaints correctly and in a timely manner;
- Analyze problems from the process and provide the customer with efficient solutions;
- Build a good relationship with the customer’s logistics team;
- Putting out transportation requests, VAS orders as requested by the customer;
- Ensure proper record keeping and prepare reports;
- Analyze KPIs and initiate and implement improvement proposals.
You will be working in a Customer Service Team of 11 persons. Together you will provide the best possible service to our customer and make a difference. You will be based in Roosendaal. You will report directly to the Office Supervisor. The working hours for this position are in day shift between 08.00-18.00.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional with experience in a customer service role, preferably in a logistics environment. With your entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills, there is no problem you can’t solve. A solid customer relationship and taking your team to the next level are your top priorities Besides that, you are analytically strong and process oriented. You enjoy being involved with improvements and process optimization. In addition, you will bring the following knowledge and experience:
- Mbo+ or hbo level;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Ability to work with multiple systems;
- Solid experience with MS Office, including good knowledge of Excel.
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €€,108.76 - €2985.22. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues.
Please apply immediately via the link below. For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.