Dangerous Goods Manager Global
- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Are you known as the expert that ensures our organization is compliant with Dangerous Goods regulations on a global level? Do you have the ability to influence, coach and collaborate with divers colleagues over the world? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to become the Dangerous Goods Manager of CEVA Logistics.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and oversee internal relationships to ensure a strong network within the HSEQ Community
- Create and manage a Global Dangerous Goods (DG) / HAZMAT framework.
- Implement global IMDG and IATA requirements
- Implement certification requirements of CEVA employees
- Assist in regional and local Dangerous Goods requirements
- Lead global (customer) projects and proper Dangerous Goods guidance
- Ensure global coverage on regulatory programs and industrial initiatives
- Training ‘train the trainer’, establish online training and special requests
- Maintains subject matter experience and current industry knowledge to advise network and senior leadership on emerging trends, regulatory requirements, and make impact on our business strategic roadmap
What are we looking for?
- Experienced professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in transportation, logistics, and/or a supply chain related industry;
- Strong understanding of IATA, IMDG, OSHA and ground related procedures;
- Experienced networker with a track record on projects with a global scope;
- Any Dangerous Goods certifications and licenses would be favorable, such as Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor, IATA certified, CDGP – Certified Dangerous Goods Professional;
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds;
- Fluent in English.
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role. You will receive a market-based salary package.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.