Director Real Estate Europe
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Frankfurt
Do you want to manage all technical and operational aspects of the real estate function for CEVA Freight Management (FM) and Contract Logistics (CL) across Europe?
In this position you will provide leadership over the real estate strategy and function and you will also collaborate cross functionally with internal teams including Business Development, Operations and Engineering as well as Legal, Finance and Lease Administration and external partners including customers, landlords, developers, brokers and advisers to lead and complete new location development/searches and lease renewals.
What are you going to do?
As a Director Real Estate you will;
• Manage the CEVA FM and CL real estate portfolio in Europe & Germany;
• Manage all new real estate transactions, including renewals, blend and extends, acquisitions, relocations, dispositions, consolidations, build-to-suits and bid searches;
• Manage CEVA business rules as it relates to real estate acquisitions and project approval process;
• Manage all CEVA field real estate brokerage activities;
• Manage CEVA subleases – primarily facilities that become unused due to changes in CEVA operations;
• Implement energy savings measures;
• Reduce and control facility repair expenses.
Where will you be working?
In this position, you will report directly into the Regional Finance Director. Besides that, you will be part of the German Finance team because besides the regional role you also represent Germany. You will act as a strong advisor towards the management teams and the country Real Estate person. You will also have a strong relation with Global Head of Real Estate .
What do you have to offer?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Real Estate, or Engineering is required, MBA preferred; • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web- based and job specific software applications;
• At least 10 years of commercial or industrial real estate management experience is required;
• Knowledge of high value negotiation and sourcing processes and methodologies;
• Strong financial acumen and fundamental knowledge of accounting and financial statements;
• Balance team and individual responsibilities;
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in demanding environments with tight deadlines;
• Being able to communicate and relate to all levels of the organization verbally and written form;
• Ability to work within a large international organization.