Finance Controller Air & Ocean
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
What are you going to do?
In your job as a Finance Controller for our Global Air & Ocean Business Line, you are responsible to improve the profitability levels within Air & Ocean. You will do this by monitoring the performance of our regions (clusters), locations and customers. Next to that, you will identify the financial impact of the performance and recommend operational efficiencies and improvements, together with the Global Air & Ocean Business Line. In your job as a Finance Controller Air & Ocean, you will:
- Monitoring local operational KPI’s, P&L’s and productivity performance for 17 clusters, which include approximately 250 locations worldwide. If necessary you will develop remedial turnaround plans;
- Implement Finance systems blue print to standardize reporting processes and ensure consistent and accurate information across the network;
- Be the owner of the Air & Ocean Finance system and processes (Qlikview, JD Edwards, Matrix OFS)
- Perform ad hoc business analysis to improve the profitability or to mitigate risks of Air & Ocean and advise the Air & Ocean Management team;
- Develop and implement the Finance strategy for Air & Ocean;
- Design proposals to improve the Air & Ocean Finance processes and cash performance and work closely on projects with other finance departments.
As a Finance Controller Air & Ocean you will be working as a linking pin in an international maxtrix organization. You will work together closely the Management team of Air & Ocean and all the 17 clusters. In your job, you will report to the Vice President Finance Air & Ocean. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA.
What do you offer?
You are a highly motivated finance professional who is looking for a new challenge. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in an international, complex matrix organization. Next to that, you have excellent analytical skills, good verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Finance of Business Economics;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in finance roles;
- Understanding of finance processes;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). The salary range for this job is determined at 57k – 83K on yearly basis. Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: email@example.com or tel. +31 6 12272572.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.