Finance Systems Manager
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
What are you going to do?
In your job as a Finance Systems Manager, you are responsible for the efficient technical and functional working of the reporting and consolidation systems. You are in charge of coordinating changes and improvements in the systems and the daily administration in the systems. The consolidation and reporting systems we use within CEVA are: HFM (Hyperion), Smartview, Merlin and SigmaConso. For all these systems, you are responsible for:
- Administration of masterdata, user access maintenance, security, closing and opening periods;
- Providing first line support to all users;
- Prepare, test and implement basis developments, such as new scheduls, changes in hierarchies, calculations or masterdata;
- Coordination with external vendors or stakeholders for technical maintenance, upgrade or development activities;
- Prepare training material and provide basic and advanced training to users and super-users all over the world;
- Coordinating with other departments regarding the configuration and integration of the systems;
- Provide first line support to all users and maintenance of the systems.
Where will you be working?
As a Finance Systems Manager, you will be working as a linking pin in an international matrix organization and closely together with Finance and IT departments. Especially with the Consolidation team, FP&A team and the Finance transformation team, to ensure that our systems are aligned and support our financial and managerial reporting requirements. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. CEVA Logistics has over 250 reporting entities in about 70 countries, with a complex reporting structure.
What do we offer?
Specifically for this job as a Finance Systems Manager, we offer you:
- A lot of opportunity to take decisions on your own, taking initiative and responsibility;
- A very international environment where you will be in daily contact with, for example, China in the morning and Brazil in the afternoon;
- You do not work within Finance or IT but in between, which is an unique and interesting environment.
Next to that, we offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
- A market based salary;
- A contract for 12 months (intention to extension to a permanent contract);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
What do you offer?
You are a highly motivated finance professional who is looking for a new challenge. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in an international, complex matrix organization. Next to that, you have excellent analytical skills, good verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Finance of Business Economics;
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- Experience in accounting and consolidation;
- Strong affinity with systems and data;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 6 12272572.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst.