Finance Transformation Analyst
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As a Finance Transformation Analyst you will be the linking pin between Finance, IT and Process owners and have exposure to an extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment. In this job you will drive the implementation, stabilization, utilization and support function of various finance systems and processes within CEVA globally. You will be the key resource in global specific Finance Transformation projects. You will play a central role in the development, monitoring and communication of global financial systems changes. These systems include JD Edwards (CEVA’s global finance and accounting system) and Insight (reporting software for JD Edwards).
- Analyze and optimize current financial processes;
- Create and process change requests;
- Create presentations, write procedures, write training materials and provide training on systems in scope of the Finance Transformation team;
- Provide second line support for JD Edwards and Insight for users around the world;
- Develop and build reports in Insight.
As a Finance Transformation Analyst you will be working in the Finance Transformation team. This team is located in our global Head Office in Hoofddorp. In this job you will be working closely with the Finance, IT and Process owners in various business lines. You will report to the Finance Transformation manager.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things and capable of thinking outside the box. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. Next to that, you are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and projects and you have a high degree of accuracy. You also have the ability to analyze data and identify and resolve issues. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in Business Information, Business Administration or Finance related;
- At least 1-2 years work experience;
- Strong affiliation with IT/Financial systems;
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Able to interact with different cultures.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
• An informal working atmosphere;
• Personal development and opportunities to grow;
• Space for entrepreneurship;
• Market-based salary;
Please apply via the link below or contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572 for questions.
Only applications via the link below will be followed up correctly.