Finance Transformation Analyst
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As a Finance Transformation Analyst you will be the linking pin between Finance, IT and Process owners and have exposure to an extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment. In this job you will drive the implementation, stabilization, utilization and support function of various finance systems and processes within CEVA globally. You will be the key resource in global specific Finance Transformation projects. You will play a central role in the development, monitoring and communication of global financial systems changes. These systems include JD Edwards (CEVA’s global finance and accounting system) and Insight (reporting software for JD Edwards). In your job as a Finance Transformation Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and optimize current financial processes;
- Create and process change requests;
- Create presentations, write procedures, write training materials and provide training on systems in scope of the Finance Transformation team;
- Use data profiling and RPA (Robotic Process Automation);
- Provide second line support for JD Edwards and Insight for users around the world;
- Develop and build reports in Insight.
As a Finance Transformation Analyst you will be working in the Finance Transformation team. This team is located in our global Head Office in Hoofddorp. In this job you will be working closely with the Finance, IT and Process owners in various business lines. You will report to the Finance Transformation manager.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things and capable of thinking outside the box. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. Next to that, you are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and projects and you have a high degree of accuracy. You also have the ability to analyze data and identify and resolve issues. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in Business Information, Business Administration or Finance related;
- At least 1 years work experience;
- Strong affiliation with IT/Financial systems;
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Able to interact with different cultures;
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
- A market based salary between €2.672 - €4.301 on monthly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- A contract for 12 months (intention to extension to a permanent contract);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Aply immediately via the link below or contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, via tel. +31 6 12272572 for more information.