Finance Transformation Project Manager
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you have the talent to design, implement and change global finance processes? Are you passionate, entrepreneurial and are you looking for a dynamic, challenging job in which you can make a difference? Than you might be our new Finance Transformation Project Manager!
What are you going to do?
In this job as Finance Transformation Project Manager you will be the driving force between Finance, IT and Process owners. You will have exposure to an extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will drive the finance transformation projects throughout their lifecycle while applying a structured project governance. These finance projects center around JD Edwards (CEVA’s global finance and accounting system) You will:
• Lead the Project team, Business Owners & Customers to develop requirements & translate into combined operational & technical solutions to meet the business need;
• Document & maintain delivery schedules & ensure execution to plan;
• Apply a structured project governance approach, apply CEVA 6Ps and use finance project tools;
• Identify key stakeholders and manage anticipated resistance;
• Prepare and present at each project approval stage gates;
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
• Lead communication efforts and engage senior leaders with the latest “health” checks for each project;
• Track and report issues and manage project costs;
• Consistent & reliable delivery execution of activities to defined service levels, schedules, & budget.
In this job as Finance Transformation Project Manager, you will work in our location in Hoofddorp. You will be part of a team of transformation professionals and work in strong collaboration with our customers. You will have a global scope, which means you will be in contact with many different colleagues over the world. The culture within CEVA Logistics is best described as transparent, informal, driven and result oriented. You will get a lot of responsibility and we will ask you to take ownership.
What do you have to offer?
With your extensive knowledge of Financial Systems, project management, Change Management processes and ‘can-do’ mentality you will quickly deliver results. You have:
• A Bachelor or Master Degree preferably Finance related;
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal to a variety of audiences;
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others;
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges similar to those in CEVA today;
• Proven track record in managing and delivering Finance projects in a large global company;
• Experienced Finance professional;
• Experience with share service solutions – OTC, PTP, RTR and Intercompany;
• Experience with JDE;
• Experience working in an offshore/shared services finance environment;
• Ability to travel (Approx. 25%).
Wat do we offer?
Within CEVA we believe that people make the difference. Therefor there is a lot of room for personal development and ambition. We offer great career opportunities. Besides that:
• A salary between 5223,56 and 7776,63 a month (depending on knowledge and experience);
• Employee bonus of 3%;
• Travel expenses;
• Pensionscheme of CEVA;
• 23 holidays, 5 ADV days and the possibility to buy or sell holidays;
• We have our own CEVA CAO;
• Great place to work!