Finance Transformation Specialist
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you have the talent to design, implement and change global finance processes? Are you passionate, entrepreneurial and are you looking for a dynamic, challenging job in which you can make a difference? Then you might be our new Finance Transformation Specialist!
What are you going to do?
In this job, you will drive the design, implementation, stabilization and utilization of various finance processes within CEVA globally. These processes center around JD Edwards. Reporting to the Finance Transformation Business Architect, you will be the linking pin between Finance, IT and Process owners. You will have exposure to an extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will:
• Work with Project teams, Business Owners & Customers to develop requirements & translate into operational solutions to meet the business need;
• Collaborate on delivery schedules & ensure execution to plan for assigned deliverables;
• Provide input for system efficiencies within the overall process;
• Develop & document detailed operational processes based on agreed solution;
• Support & define optimal operational team size & location;
• Develop & deliver training to ensure operational teams are ready to deliver after deployment;
• Create scripts while ensuring successful & meaningful process testing is completed;
• Review post go live performance and support stabilization efforts;
• Coordinate with process owners to present & update global baselining for each tower.
In this job as Finance Transformation Specialist, you will work in our location in Hoofddorp. You will be part of a team of transformation professionals and work in strong collaboration with our customers. You will have a global scope, which means you will be in contact with many different colleagues over the world. The culture within CEVA Logistics is best described as transparent, informal, driven and result oriented. You will get a lot of responsibility and we will ask you to take ownership.
With your extensive knowledge of Financial Systems, Change Management processes and ‘can-do’ mentality you will quickly deliver results.
• You are a experienced finance professional with a background working in finance and finance systems
• Strong knowledge of working with advanced ERP packages
• Record of working on and leading finance change and implementation projects in a multinational environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to variety of audiences
• Ability to develop and deliver material for training
• Must be a team player
• Experience of processes across finance, including record to report, order to cash and procure to pay
• Bachelor or Master Degree preferably finance related
• Detailed knowledge of JD Edwards
• Experience working in an offshore/shared services finance environment
• Ability to travel (Approx. 25%)
Wat do we offer?
Within CEVA Logistics we believe that people make the difference. Therefor there is a lot of room for personal development and ambition. We offer great career opportunities. Besides that:
• A salary between 4559,44 and 7776,63 gross a month (depending on knowledge and experience);
• Possible employee bonus of 3%;
• Travel expenses;
• Pensionscheme of CEVA;
• 23 holidays, 5 ADV days and the possibility to buy or sell holidays;
• We have our own CEVA CAO;
• Great place to work!