Financial Systems Intern
- Job area - Interns & Starters
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
The Corporate Financial Systems department (CFS) supports CEVA Logistics Finance function by providing the systems, tools and processes to enable flexible, accurate and rapid consolidation and reporting of financial figures. The CFS team supports the entire Actuals, Forecast and Budget reporting cycle. Which amongst others include the following processes:
- Profit share allocation
- Complex currency translations
- Intercompany eliminations
- Management reporting
- Audit trails
- Journal adjustments
- Multidimensional analysis
- Cash flow reporting
Areas of responsibilities
- Provide first line support for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) to finance key users around the world;
- Quarterly security audit reviews with the reporting regions and Global Head Office (GHO);
- Provide administrative support to the CFS department including change requests procedures, creating presentations, writing training materials;
- Support the CFS team in projects as required.
We are looking for a student with a proactive work ethic and who studies Business Informatics, Business Administration with specialization in Finance. You pay attention to detail and you’re good in MS Office and excellent in Excel. Perferably also Excel VBA Skills. We are also looking for someone who has good writing and speaking capabilities in English. You are going to work in Hoofddorp at our Global headoffice. The Dutch language is a distinct advantage. You need to be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and projects and you’re able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Your communication skills are excellent, you need to have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to interact with different cultures.