FP&A Business Analyst
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you like analyzing financial data and do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have strong analytical skills, experience in HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) and are you very accurate? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Business Analyst, you are responsible for providing insightful analyses to the senior management of CEVA Logistics. You will contribute to and have a pro-active role in creating management reports, developing tools, analyses and processes that provide in-depth management information. Based on this you will, together with the team, provide the senior management with insights on business performance, potential improvements, developments and trends. The key accountabilities of your role as an FP&A Business Analyst are:
- Being the owner of the standard monthly reports for use in monthly business reviews;
- Being the first point of contact for the assigned clusters for different ad hoc questions;
- Supporting in Executive Management presentation preparation;
- Supporting the ICAP process (Capital Investment Process)
- To play an important role in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes for the clusters;
Where will you be working?
You will be working in the Global Head office in Hoofddorp and will be part of the global Financial Planning & Analysis team, consisting of two Business Controllers and two Business Analysts. As an FP&A Business Analyst you will report to the Senior Vice President Business Control.
What do you offer?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. Next to that, you are very accurate and you have strong analytical skills. You also have a hands-on approach and you have a flexible mentality. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar job;
- Experience and knowledge of HFM and preferably JD Edwards;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
- A market based salary between 46K – 63K on yearly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- A contract for 12 months (intention to extension to a permanent contract);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: email@example.com or tel. +31 6 12272572 for more information or apply immediately via the link below.