FP&A Business Analyst
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you like analyzing financial data and do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have strong analytical skills, affinity in working with IT systems, preferably with experience in HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) and are you very accurate? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Business Analyst, you are responsible for supporting the Global Business Control team of CEVA Logistics. You will contribute to and have a pro-active role in creating and sharing management reports, developing tools, analyses and processes that provide management information. You will support the Business Controllers in the team and handle ad-hoc requests from Management for various types of management information on business performance, potential improvements, developments and trends. In your job as a FP&A Business Analyst you are:
- Being the owner of the standard monthly reports for use in monthly business reviews;
- Supporting in Executive Management presentation preparation;
- Supporting the ICAP process (Capital Investment Process) and the annual budgeting and forecasting processes across the organization;
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of data information in HFM;
- Handling a variety of ad-hoc analyses and requests.
Where will you be working?
You will be working in the Global Head office in Hoofddorp and will be part of the global Financial Planning & Analysis team, consisting of two Business Controllers and a Senior Business Controller. As a FP&A Business Analyst you will report to the Senior Vice President Business Control.
What do you offer?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and highly demanding environment. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. Next to that, you are very accurate and you have strong analytical skills. You also have a hands-on approach and you have a flexible mentality. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar job;
- Affinity in using IT systems: preferably experience and knowledge of HFM and preferably JD Edwards;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
- A market based salary between 35K – 55K on yearly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- A contract for 12 months (intention to extension to a permanent contract);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3% when organization results are positive;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 6 12272572 for more information or apply immediately via the link below.