Global Reward Specialist
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you have experience with global compensation & benefits policies and processes, and do you want to work in a dynamic, multinational setting? We are looking for you!
As a Global Reward Specialist, you will contribute to our global compensation and benefits agenda. You will drive the global annual compensation processes such as the annual salary review, bonus and Long-Term Incentive processes. You will support the development of reward policies, programs, processes and tools. Next to that, you will provide compensation analysis to managers of our Global Head Office and to the Global HR and Recruitment Business Partners. You will also be responsible for delivering compensation & benefits benchmarking using relevant sources. Next to that, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the global job family modelling and global grading;
- Providing advice to stakeholders working in our Global Head Office on compensation matters;
- Supporting the global implementation of the Reward related modules of the global Human Resource Information System (SuccessFactors) and other Reward Tools;
- Acting as a Super User of the Reward modules.
As a Global Reward Specialist, you will report to the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits. In your job, you will be also working together closely with the Global Reward Director and Cluster HR / Rewards. You will be working in the Global Head Office (GHO), which is located in Hoofddorp.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have strong analytical skills and you are capable of working in a planned and structured way. Next to that, you have excellent social and communication skills. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- At least a Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or another relevant discipline;
- 3-5 years of work experience in HR, with at least 2 years of experience in compensation & benefits;
- Work experience within a multinational;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially mastering Excel;
- Experience with Compensation & Benefits modules and global HRIS systems;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, preferably Dutch.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
- Personal development and opportunities to grow;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Space for entrepreneurship;
- Market-based compensation.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: email@example.com or tel. +31 6 12272572.