Head of Global HR Performance
- Job area - Commercial
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Baar, Switzerland
The Head of Global HR Performance leads and drives the Global HR strategy for HR Information Systems and Learning & Development. As a key member of the Global HR organization the role will report directly to the CHRO and will interact with CEVA group HR leaders across all disciplines in understanding the requirements, and translating, architecting and implementing best in class processes to support the group HR systems, talent development & retention and business growth agenda.
- Improve global HR capabilities in the clusters. A HR playbook has been developed which provides a reference on how HR should operate globally. This playbook has to be consistently implemented across all clusters to achieve both the right level of HR capabilities as well as an efficient functioning of the HR function. This role should closely work with the HR leads of the clusters to make sure the right level of competence is in place and that, globally, HR functions at the right level of efficiency.
- Improve HR processes in clusters. Although every country has a different legislation there are similarities in HR process bottlenecks that are encountered. This role should work with the clusters to ensure the dissemination of HR best practices. When needed, support from other clusters can be required to help a fellow HR lead. Also this role would be responsible to provide the basic CEVA HR induction to senior HR newcomers.
- Enhance HR system capabilities and usage. CEVA has rolled out an HR system across the world. This system needs to be further enhanced along several dimensions:
- Enhance/introduce new functionality to support the business and to ensure compliance (e.g., GDPR)
- Ensure linkages with other CEVA systems (e.g., payroll, global directory) to improve data consistency and double entries
- Ensure the system is used properly by providing training on key capabilities, enhancing user friendliness, and controlling data quality.
- Coordinate learning & development global agenda. The global agenda of CEVA L&D consists of four different parts:
- Further development and enhancement of global leadership programs
- Definition of core learning agenda for key operational and functional jobs. Although the content of these programs will have to be developed by the business lines and functions global L&D will ensure consistency of quality and form of delivery
- Provide an effective learning management system (LMS) to support delivery of content, provide mandatory curriculum of training to be followed, and trace training/learning activities
- Support clusters by exchanging best practices on topics and processes that do not have a global nature but can be beneficial for specific cluster needs
- Take care of global HR duties e.g.
- Reporting KPIs
- EWC management
- ISO or other certification
- Compliance with GDPR and other requirements
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related field
- Masters qualification
- HRIS qualification
- Minimum 15 years managerial experience in HR and Project Management
- Extensive knowledge of available HR systems.
- Experience defining an HRIS strategy and running HR systems on a multi country basis.
- Experience program managing a global HR change or transformation program
- Overall 10 or more year's relevant professional experience or at least five years as a people manager with international responsibilities
- Excellent coordination, motivation and relationship building skills.
- Able to maintain scores of productive contacts on a non-hierarchical basis. Influencing skills in a multi-cultural world
- Hands on working experience in multiple countries.