HR System Architect
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you like to get things done in an international environment and do you have significant experience with the HR System Successfactors? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a HR System Architect, you are the design authority over all kinds of HR processes and the configuration of these in the system Successfactors. You are responsible for system configurations and changes and technical and project support. In your job as a HR System Architect:
- You will advise on technical solutions, potential risks and execution of configuration changes;
- You will proactively investigate improvements to make the framework and processes better;
- You are 3rd line support;
- You will take part in project teams to ensure technical opportunities or issues are captured in advance;
- You support and test upgrades in the system, in close alignment with the HRIS department;
- You are responsible for delivering support to the technical integration and make sure that all handover is achieved to HRIS resources in projects.
As a HR System Architect you will be working in the HRIS (HR Information System) team. You will work together closely with two other team members in addition to working in project teams. In your job, you will report to the Director HRIS. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in a global organization. Next to that, you have strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. Critically you should be able to apply your experience or judgement to technical situations to deliver a pragmatic systems solution. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in IT or HR;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience of working in project teams and frameworks;
- Certified in Successfactors (Employee Central, Compensation, Performance Management and Recruitment desired);
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders from a wide range of cultures;
- Business analysis and Business Requirement experience;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). The salary range for this job is determined at 57k – 83K on yearly basis. Experience, education and age determine your salary. In this role CEVA will assist in the cost of maintaining your system certification with SAP. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572.