Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) region Head
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Are you a senior manager with experience in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or distributed application management? Do you want to contribute to the success of HRIS within CEVA on a Europe level? Than we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a HRIS region head, you act as a regional leader for local systems and global HRIS implementations within Europe. Taking ownership and strategic direction for regional and country systems and leading a path of consolidation and unification where possible in line with the global HRIS system strategy and policy.
In your job as a HRIS Region Head;
• Work with the regional HR team and through the regional HR leader to establish requirements and developments within region for the HR systems;
• Act as the key representative for HRIS within the region on all Global HRIS initiatives, projects and communications;
• Act as champion for the global HRIS system strategy and identify opportunities for global system evolution and adoption;
• Integrate and manage communication with other business stakeholders where use of HRIS systems could benefit working practice;
• Governance of regional HRIS projects as necessary in the delivery of regional systems developments and requirements, support for the global teams in the delivery of projects for the region in question;
• Act as HRIS representative on projects in other departments with HRIS interaction/work streams;
• Act as the central point of governance for all Regional and CEVA Country HR systems including contract/vendor management, strategic roadmap and direction;
• Combine the communicated global system strategy with the region system strategy to provide a holistic plan for the system landscape;
• Work alongside the regional SSC manager in supporting the setup of the regional/CEVA Country SSC teams, ensuring that support from HRIS is made available in training and adopting new working processes;
• Support the SSC with the work management tools they need according to global policy.
Where will you be working?
As a HRIS region head, you will formally report to the Global HRIS director. In total, we have six region heads around the world. Your area will be Europe and you will be based in the Netherlands (Schiphol or Culemborg). In your job, you will work closely with other CEVA colleagues for instance the HR Europe leader and the regional HRSSC managers. Travelling across Europe is part of this job.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
• A market based salary. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
• Year contract with the intention to change to a permanent contract;
• 28 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
• Profit share of max. 3% depending on company results;
• Strong pension scheme;
• Leasebudget or car allowance;
• Laptop and Telephone;
• A dynamic work environment with very passionate colleagues;
• An informal and transparent company culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has excellent leadership skills and is self-sufficient. You have excellent coordination and relationship building skills. Besides that, you prefer to work in a dynamic work environment and you know how to communicate with many different stakeholders within a Europe and Global organization.
We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
• A Bachelor or master Degree, in Business, HR or IT;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience within payroll, T&A or HCM systems;
• At least 2 years of system management experience;
• Experienced in managing HR change projects;
• Broad knowledge of IT systems and processes;
• Fluent in English, written and verbally.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Jill Stegers, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 – 120 902 16.