Intern Corporate Financial Systems
- Job area - Interns & Starters
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 44,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 170 countries.
CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux.
The Corporate Financial Systems department (CFS) supports CEVA Logistics Finance function by providing the systems, tools and processes to enable flexible, accurate and rapid consolidation and reporting of financial figures.
The CFS team supports the entire Actuals, Forecast and Budget reporting cycle. Which amongst others include the following processes:
- Profit share allocation
- Complex currency translations
- Intercompany eliminations
- Management reporting
- Audit trails
- Journal adjustments
- Multidimensional analysis
- Cash flow reporting
Areas of responsibilities:
- Provide first line support for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) to finance key users around the world
- Quarterly security audit reviews with the reporting regions and Global Head Office (GHO)
- Provide administrative support to the CFS department including change requests procedures, creating presentations, writing training materials.
- Support the CFS team in projects as required
- Studies should be in a relevant field such as Business Informatics, Business Administration with specialization in Finance, other Finance related studies
- Ability to work with attention to detail / high degree of accuracy
- MS Office, mastery of Excel. Preferably also Excel VBA skills
- Strong spoken/written English. Dutch is a distinct advantage
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks & projects
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with different cultures
- Proactive work ethic