Internal Sales Manager
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Do you like to get things done in a global environment and do you have more than a few years’ international sales experience? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an Internal Sales Manager, you are responsible for growing customer and sales portfolios by researching customers and analyzing sales and operational databases. You will generate customer awareness and interest and you will develop key customer and decision maker relationships. In your job as an Internal Sales Manager:
- You will generate qualified leads to ensure customer interest, promoting awareness and develop new leads;
- You are responsible for research and prepare information to respond to customer requests or proposals;
- You will develop quotes, proposals or presentations for customers for management approval and assists with presentation as required;
- You will attend customer visits and sales activities to continue strengthening relationship, understanding needs to grow the business;
- Next to that, you will develop relationships with customers and key contacts to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and identify opportunities to secure and grow business;
- You will provide assistance in developing marketing and related communications materials for target customers or markets;
- And you will support with preparation support for MBR/QBR and RFQ support including analytics, co-ordination and proposal document preparation.
As an Internal Sales Manager, you will formally report to the VP Account Management (Century)/VP Global Sales. You will be located in Schiphol.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €3.703,33 - €7972,21. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- A company car, travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and eager to learn new things. You are customer- and service oriented and you understand the complexity of global accounts. You also prefer to work process driven. Next to that, you have strong communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or master Degree, preferable with focus on Sales or Business Development;
- International Sales experience, preferable in a logistics work environment;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Good software skills.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.