Inventory Control Analyst
- Job area - Customer Service
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Born
What are you going to do?
As an Inventory Control Analyst your main tasks are focused on stock management. In this role you are both the point of contact for our customer, but you also dare to roll up your sleeves to enter the warehouse. Besides, you are the first point of contact for the Inventory Control Specialists in your team. You are able to follow up correctly on all possible challenges that arise in the logistics processes. You work a lot with your colleagues at the customer service and inventory control department, the warehouse, and of course your customer!
Your responsibilities include:
Where will you work?
- Analyzing challenges in the process and provide the customer with efficient solutions;
- Handling questions and complaints correctly and in a timely manner (including in English);
- Manage counts and create reports in the digital inventory system;
- Identifying deviations, trends and possible forecasts based on physical and digital data;
- Counting and checking the stock in the warehouse;
- Devise and propose optimization and improvement proposals.
You will join our support department and you will report to the Office supervisor. Together with your colleagues you ensure optimal service for our customers and make a difference! Some characteristics of the team are informal, professional and personal. Your location is Born, where we provide logistics services for all our diverse customers, from healthcare to mining. You are in daily contact with the customer. You have to deal with a lot of diversity in the product range, from small items to large products. It is important to be able to switch quickly between different processes.
What do we offer?
At CEVA, there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
- A salary between €2.161 and €3.060 per month based on full time. The classification depends on experience;
- An annual contract with a view to employment for an indefinite period;
- Profit distribution of 3% on positive operating results;
- Travel allowance or public transport route allowance;
- pension scheme;
- Employment conditions in accordance with our company's CEVA CLA;
- And a dynamic workplace with motivated colleagues!
What to bring?
You are a professional with experience in analyzing the logistics process in a dynamic environment. With your entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills, there is no problem that you cannot solve. You are analytically strong and process-oriented, so you enjoy working on improvements and process optimization. In addition, you are stress resistant and you show yourself flexible with regard to your colleagues and the working hours worked in times of high pressure.
You bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- MBO+ or HBO work and thinking level;
- A professional attitude towards customers (in a B2B environment);
- A professional command of Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You are good with automated systems and MS Office. Good Excel knowledge is very nice!
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner for our customers. We are growing strongly and are a continuously innovative company. The culture at CEVA is informal and transparent. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people: together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you therefore get a lot of space for your ideas and enough opportunities to grow. How far do you want to go?
Apply directly via the button below or for more information please contact Mina Al-Zubaidy, Corporate Recruiter, via 06-129 082 65 (also available via WhatsApp). You can of course also apply directly via our website. Let us know via your CV and motivation letter why you are the suitable candidate for this position!