- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you like to get things done in an international global environment and do you have more than a few years’ experience within Accounting? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Corporate IT Accountant, you are the linking pin between the accounting and controlling responsibilities for our Global IT organization. You are responsible for accounting of the Corporate IT related activities with strong interactions internally between the finance and IT organization. In your job as Corporate IT Accountant:
- You are responsible for performing the month-end close process and ensure reliable and timely month-, quarter- and year-end close;
- You will perform Accounting related activities, such as asset and project administration, reconciling main balance sheet accounts, investigating discrepancies and initiate and take corrective actions;
- You will support the Controlling team in performing periodical variance analysis with emphasis on deviations from budgets;
- Next to that, you will assist in the preparation of financial and management reporting and with audit requests;
- You will ensure compliance with company processes and procedures;
- You will provide assistance as needed to facilitate the budgeting and forecast process;
- And you will provide guidance to on the IT organization on various topics related to accounting.
Where will you be working?
As a Corporate IT Accountant, you will formally report to the Manager Corporate Accounting. On a day to day basis you will be part of the IT Finance team, reporting functionally to the Vice President Finance Global IT. The IT Finance team consists of two IT Business Controllers and you. In your job, you will work closely with the accounting team for non-IT functions and other Finance departments. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. In your job as an IT Accountant, you will be in close contact with CEVA colleagues from all our 10 clusters (geographic regions) worldwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in a global organization, combined with a sharp intellect and good judgement. Next to that, you have strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Accounting & Control;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within Accounting;
- Knowledge of and experience with financial accounting, control, reporting and budgeting;
- Strong personality and communication skills with experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders from a wide range of cultures;
- Knowledge of and experience with finance software (JD Edwards and HFM (Hyperion));
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary. Our CLA, work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Daan van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via : +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst.