IT Solution Consultant
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Culemborg
Are you the person who always ensures that key IT solutions are designed in such a way that they provide a compelling and effective solution for our customers? Would you like to support Business Development in new business wins and allow operations to successfully operate?
IT Solutions Consultant
In this role you will co-ordinate the IT Solution Design process which starts with opportunity identification, matching the opportunity to CEVA’s system applications, undertaking gap analysis and identifying solutions to bridge the gap. You will ensure that the IT solution contains a full design that meets requirements, the project approach for implementation and the full budget for the overall IT solution. Also will you play a key role in how CEVA’s IT Solutions are evolving to meet changing and more demanding customer needs, in the areas of e-commerce, Digitalization & Robotics.
You will :
- Assist CEVA’s commercial teams in designing the IT solutions and providing functional & project proposals and quotes;
- Make design of new IT solutions ensuring they are effectively implemented in CEVA’s system architecture including for instance WMS, TMS, CMS, ERP, reporting, etc;
- Present IT Solutions to existing and new customers;
- Deliver project design of integrated solutions for successful and on-time delivery of projects;
- Identify, explore and select innovations and design how to deploy in CEVA’s system landscape;
- Be a business partner towards customers, business and IT community assuring that solutions always stay attuned to customer and business priorities.
You will be part of the Benelux IT Management Team, reporting the VP IT Benelux. Together with another IT Solutions Consultant you will work closely with our Business development organization, our Contract Logistics, Supply Chain Solutions, Ground and Freight Management Business Lines and our Global IT community.
What do you offer?
- Work experience with complex IT solutions
- 5 years in IT or IT related business function
- Functional and technical expertise of Supply Chain Systems, WMS, TMS, CMS, ERP
- Creative and accurate
- Innovative mind-set
- Social skills for maintaining contact with customers, business teams & IT teams - Excellent verbal and written languages skills in English
What do we offer? Besides a challenging job, in a dynamic environment where will be lots of room for personal development we will offer you :
- Monthly salary between 4559,44 en 6629,02 Gross
- Employee bonus opportunity of max 3%
- Company car