IT Support Analyst Corporate Solutions
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Madrid / Jacksonville / Manilla
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
Being part of the global Application Production Services team this role is responsible for production support services for defined CEVA financial applications (Corporate Solutions). Where needed fulfills a bridging role between the business users and other CEVA Infrastructure teams. Works with others in Application Production Services team on continuous improvement of services and processes. Participates in Infrastructure and Application Production Services projects.
• Perform production services for corporate solutions like Qlikview, HFM, Automation Anywhere and Web3. Perform run & maintain activities like Incident management, Service Requests (eg. user access & profiles), application & interface monitoring and associated issue follow up.
• Has an understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements, resolve issues and execute service requests.
• Close working with application owners in the Business, with CoE for Corporate Solutions and with fellow APS team members. Meeting support requirements, work on recurring issues and supporting changes and continuous improvement.
• Application contact for Infrastructure teams: supporting Infrastructure team with maintenance, issues, changes and projects, SPOC for queries and requests related to Corporate Solutions,
• Applies standard IT methods, knowledge and CEVA standards and practices to tasks and situations.
• Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response. Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of application problems
• Provide on-call support for assigned functional areas and applications on regular basis. Ability to accommodate flexible work schedules to meet support levels for globally deployed applications
• Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement of support processes. Also maintaining the required application and support documentation.
• University Degree in IT or Business (Finance or Business Administration), or equivalent experience.
• ITIL and Logistics certifications or training desirable
• 4+ years of diverse IT and/or Support experience encompassing infrastructure, applications, operations and business experience
• Global support experience
• Supply chain or financials experience
• Business acumen and knowledge of IT applications and processes and implementing logistics technologies.
• Infrastructure technologies as defined for functional area of responsibility: Windows/Linux, Citrix, SQL databases, principles of Active Directory.
• Able to translate technical terms to operational teams and vice versa.
• Possess analytical skills enabling trouble-shooting on software and hardware.
• The function requires knowledge of testing, failover set up and testing, back up set up and testing, regression testing, deployment processes, change management, service management.
• Capable of delivering written and graphical work products and presentation materials.
• Capable in presenting to internal / external stakeholders in formal or informal situations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Skype for business
• ITIL concepts
• BI tools
• RPA (robotic automation)
• Fluent in English
• Communication skills are important for this role: able to fulfil bridging role between business and other IT teams. Initiating calls, chasing actions, summarized status reporting to stakeholders.
• Possess excellent follow-up skills.
• Positive & professional attitude in stressful environments
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills.