Logistic Solutions Expert
- Job area - Commercial
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Baar, Switzerland
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you have plenty of room for ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
You are the subject matter expert in the e.commerce sub-sector, and responsible for defining best practices as part of the sector.
You will contribute to the development of the sub-sector footprint, and improving the operational efficiency of the deep dives project supported by CEVAway tools and methods
- Subject matter expert for e.commerce activity within the sector
- Manage deep dive analysis and efficiency improvements on site. Monitor the implementation and results
- Manage with the clusters, new project implementation for e-commerce and selected customers.
- Define the best practice blue print for key customers and for the e.commerce sub sector. Communicate it to the operation and make it implemented.
- Asses and validate solutions and costing of new projects
- Diffuse the use of CEVAWay and CEVA tools, and propose improvements to it
- Propose innovation and manage their pilot on site. Monitor results, benefits and condition of use.
Education & Qualifications
- Polytechnics / Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Business Administration
- Master Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Business Administration
- Engineer degree
- Min. 3 years in logistics engineering in logistics
- Min. 3 years in Operation excellence project in logistics
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Project Management leading role
- e.commerce solution and technics
- Managerial position for min. 3 years desirable
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in Change Management
- Analytical Skills
- Know-how on CEVA WMSs
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Strong communicator in Home Language & English
- Strong planning skills, structured & well organized
- Self-Starter & Driving Mentality
- Flexible / Willing to travel and work at remote locations
- Team Builder with great social skills
- Ownership, Responsible & Accountable
- Proven track record in driving change
- Diplomatic / Influencer
- Helicopter view
You are result oriented and willing to take the extra step to achieve the goals. Besides the sector expert mission, you can play a role in the acquisition of new business and customer retention.