Manager Continuous Improvement
- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Eindhoven
The Manager Continuous Improvement will identify and deliver best practice programs to ensure the short and long term success of assigned sites. This position will lead high impact product/process improvement teams and utilize the Lean and Kaizen Methodologies to deliver operations solutions of significant value to the business. This is a highly visible role with significant exposure to senior leadership on a regular basis. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated leadership skills through P&L responsibility, a demonstrated track record of change management successes, and passion around continuous improvement.
- Deliver Value – Partner with champions (SVP level) to deliver solutions of value to the business. Value will typically be measured in 12 months of cash flow improvement.
- Develop Relationships – much of the BPE Manager’s success will result from influencing people and decision-making; directing people, and leading process improvements through others that are not direct reports; developing the right relationships at all levels of the organization; and using a collaborative approach to solution development and implementation will ensure overall success.
- Develop People – Direct the implementation of improvements with all levels, from shop floor to management which increase maturity and understanding of RIC. Responsible for transferring knowledge of leading process improvements and evaluating their effectiveness to line management and staff employees.
- Drive Culture Change – Drive fast – based decision making throughout the organization. Identifies and implements appropriate analytics to drive and support the ongoing change process.
- Duties will include project leadership, delivering savings through process improvements, providing thought leadership and expert support of projects.
- Will utilize system skills (data pull and analysis) frequently to analyse current state operations and to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of implementations that lead to cash flow improvements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a business related study
- 10 years of experience managing complete work streams including P&Ls;
- Track record of process improvement project successes;
- Direct supervisory experience with employees or project teams. Developing, coaching, and managing professionals and improvement experts.
- Diagnostic experience defining and documenting organizational problems and their root causes
- Excellent capabilities in training on productivity tools
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Expert problem solving techniques
- Expert utilization of LEAN processes and systems that drive organizational change
- Good skills in Office
- Understanding of Business Analytics and their application to organizational change
- Change management skills for different organization levels
- Experience of managing complex business models.
- We offer a competitive salary package;
- Lease car or car allowance
- And most important a very exciting job and good team spirit with ambitious colleagues.
CEVA provides world class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe.
As an industry leader, CEVA offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination.
CEVA’s integrated global network has facilities in over 170 countries and around 42,000 employees; all dedicated to delivering consistently excellent operations and supply chain solutions.
At CEVA we are focused on delivering operational excellence to our customers, each and every day. By uniting and working together, we focus on growing our business by offering outstanding supply chain services to our customers and developing our business to support theirs. At every link in the supply chain, we help make business flow.