Manager Inbound Logistics
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Antwerpen
Are you a commercial people manager with a strong experience in Transport Management (4PL)? Than we are looking for you!
As a Manager Inbound Logistics you are responsible for the day to day operations of the team Customer Service and Operations.
You will maximize the effectiveness and productivity of your team by coaching and supporting all members of the team and setting up and improving efficient processes.
You are responsible for maintaining constructive relations with internal and external stakeholders (Clients/ Carriers).
You will also;
- Act as escalation point for all members of the operations team and intermediate between different Operations teams
- Develop, plan and implement improved procedures related to the operations role and ensure correct interpretation of agreed customer SLA’s.
- Establishes, implements and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Reports KPI’s, both internal and external, in an accurate and timely manner and reports operational performance to management periodically and ad-hoc.
- Assists with and participates in operational customer reviews on a regular basis.
Where will you be working?
The Manager Inbound Logistics will be part of the CEVA Ground team located on your site in Antwerp and report to the General Manager.
- As a Manager Inbound Logistics you have a degree in Economics or Logistics
- You have a proven track record in people management in an operational 3PL/4PL environment
- Very strong communication skills towards internal as external stakeholders (customer, downstream service providers, …)
- You are a pragmatic problem solver with a customer focused/ Pro-active attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships at middle management operational level
- Stress resistant, entrepreneurial spirit, down-to-earth
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Fluently in English, German or any other spoken languages are a plus.
What we offer
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- An informal, but professional working environment with ambitious colleagues
- Room for initiative and entrepreneurship
- Market conforming salary with benefits
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter - +32498315412 / Koen.Coehorst@cevalogistics.com