- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As an Office Assistant, you are responsible for the administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment. You are the first person of contact for all the visitors, all the incoming telephone/e-mail queries to the main CEVA number and all incoming and outgoing registered mail, parcels and courier pouch. Next to that, you will be responsible for facility management in the office by following all the existing processes and standards, maintaining office supplies, coordinating necessary repairs, installations and office moves, and parking and access cards. You will also support the Senior Office Manager/Executive Assistant with secretarial related tasks, such as organizing meetings, running calendars, preparing/reviewing presentations, etc. Next to the above-mentioned tasks, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating mail room, security, canteen and cleaning activities;
- All building related questions, queries and complaints;
- Conference and meeting room bookings;
- Coordinating travel arrangements for several managers;
- Expense claim handling.
As an Office Assistant, you will report to the Senior Office Manager/Executive Assistant based in the Global Head Office (GHO) in Hoofddorp. Next to working closely with your manager, you will support several managers in the office with the above-mentioned tasks.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. Delivering service to the office, our employees and visitors is something you love to do and you are able to do in the best possible ways. Next to this, you are critical and not afraid to suggest changes when you believe those are necessary and in the best interest of CEVA/ the office. You are discreet, flexible, eager to learn, and not afraid to share your opinion. We are looking for someone who has:
- At least a HBO degree;
- Recently graduated or 1-2 years’ experience in a similar office/supportive job;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
- A market based salary between €2.500 – €3.782 (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- An employment contract for one year (intention to extend);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Apply immediately via the link below or if you have any questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 6 12272572 for more information.