Operational Key Account Manager
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Antwerpen
Are you customer-oriented and do you know how to keep an overview in a close-knit environment? Do you find it a challenge to set up various processes and structures within a new position? And are you open to traveling within Europe, if this is necessary? If so, we are looking for you for the role of Operational Key Account Manager in Antwerp!
What does your job as Operational Key Account Manager looks like?
As OKAM you will get the responsibility for overseeing all the operations regarding Ocean Freight for our pharmaceutical customer. In this role you will be the heart and soul of the operation excellence in which you act as one senior point of contact for the customer. As OKAM you will pay attention to questions, requests, wishes, and needs of the customer and making sure that everything is delivered with a high standard and act on it. You identify any problems in the process in a timely manner and proactively solve them and keep the customer informed.
As OKAM you will manage the agreed business scope between CEVA and the customer, and you will have contact with various internal and external parties. You will be working close together with CEVA stations as well with the customer and its external partners.
In addition to the above aspects, you will also be responsible for:
- Generate defined KPI’s & provide material for routine reviews;
- Manage & monitor operational customers KPI’s;
- Conduct and coordinate operational MBR/QBR’s
- Support business implementation with onboarding new business;
- Coordinate IT implementations, such as EDI connections;
- Organize training, facilitate (when needed conduct) training (together with SPS/SME) to further explain customer’s operating procedures to Operation teams;
- Primary point of liaison for day-to-day operational issues & for inquiries relating to operational process. Review & resolve customer’s or internal inquiries and concerns promptly & professionally;
- Understand and manage the end-to-end supply chain including pre- and on carriage for both GDP and non-GDP shipments;
- Motivate and coach operational teams to focus on the best customer service;
- Connect the operational teams internal as well external and build a network.
Where will you work?
In your position as Operational Key Account Manager you work closely with the operational team in Antwerp in which you report to the Head Operational Key Account Management Europe. Internally you have a lot of contact with various departments globally such as Operations and Business Development. Your stand is our location in Antwerp, however it is expected that you will visit and travel to other CEVA stations when needed. Predominantly within Europe and exceptionally global.
What do we offer an Operational Key Account Manager?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities. You will receive the following;
• Market-based salary (based on knowledge and experience);
• A company car and the abillity to work from home;
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• Meal vouchers worth € 8;
• Group and hospitalization insurance;
• Employment conditions in accordance with our own CEVA CAO;
• Various career opportunities;
• A dynamic workplace with driven colleagues;
• An informal and transparent corporate culture.
What do you bring as Operational Key Account Manager?
You are an enthusiastic professional who is able to take this job to a higher level within a changing and dynamic environment. With your organizational and communication skills you are committed to achieve the optimal result together with your colleagues. Moreover, you are someone who likes to work methodically, pragmatically and, in a solution-oriented way and who knows how to set the right priorities. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Bachelor/university working and thinking level;
- 3+ years of experience in air-/ocean freight operations or account management;
- Know how to create an overview within a dynamic and hectic environment;
- Knowledge of GDP procedures and guidelines;
- You are able to lead in example with setting a high standard of quality;
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written (French would be a plus);
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and strong understanding of transport management systems
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We unburden our customers in the field of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve every day. At CEVA you get a lot of space for your ideas and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
If you would like more information about our company, the vacancy and/or position, please contact Marcel de Ruiter (Corporate Recruiter CEVA Logistics):
Phone: + 316-48024399
WhatsApp: + 316-48024399