Regional Airfreight Healthcare Specialist
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
What are you going to do?
In your role as Regional Airfreight Healthcare Specialist you will develop and execute the Airfreight Healthcare strategy across the Europe Region. You are responsible for supporting the local and regional Business Development (BD) Managers and you will act as subject matter expert. You will design high quality solutions and support the BD community to sell these solutions. Besides that, you will ensure a flawless implementation in operations.
As a Regional Airfreight Specialist you will:
Where will you be working?
- Drive and manage the roll-out of Airfreight health-care / temperature sensitive products in the region. This requires a cross-functional effort, from Operations, Customer Service to BD;
- Gather and analyze customer data to determine their needs and therefore to provide the best solution. Design temperature sensitive solutions in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders and propose the right transportation solution;
- Gather regional market intelligence in regards to product development and operations around healthcare &/ temperature sensitive products and feedback to Global Airfreight Product Development as well as the BD community;
- Ensure that global work instructions for the products are embedded in the local instructions, that the respective training material is available and that the right number of staff have been trained according to the agreed standards;
- Implement and coordinate of any lease of cold chain equipment or purchase of any cooling devices in alignment with Global standards. Ensure that operational processes allow for timely return of rental equipment;
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our services, perform root cause analysis on any incident along with the QA department and initiate the respective corrective action.
In this job as Regional Airfreight Healthcare Specialist you will be based at Schiphol. You are part of the Europe Air team and your colleagues are based in Schiphol, Frankfurt and London. You report direct to the Regional Head of Air Product.
What do you have to offer?
- At least 6 years of Airfreight forwarding experience;
- At least 3 years experience within healtchcare / proven expertise in cold chain logistics;
- European/global experience and the ability to work within a large international organization;
- Project management skills and good understanding of process management;
- A natural communicator and able to build a strong relationship with the customer.
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day.
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. You will receive a market-based salary package.