- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
Are you looking for a job in which speed, scalability and adaptability are key? Do you want to be responsible for pricing European Airfreight in order to achieve higher win ratios and drive regional growth ? Than we are looking for you!
What are you going to do in this job?
In your job as a Regional Airfreight Pricing Analyst you follow market developments in the air import and export market closely on a regional level. You make pricing proposals for both spot quotes & RFQ’s and you align pricing strategy with your manager and country responsible persons. You have a close collaboration with the gateway managers in Europe throughout the quoting lifecycle. You will help setting priorities, determining pricing strategy, local tariff tiers and levels to be applied etc. In this job you will build up a strong relationship with the airlines As a Regional Airfreight Pricing Analyst you are responsible for :
Where will you be working?
- Pricing European Airfreight RFQ’s, bids , spot quotes, ensuring competitive pricing and therefore the targeted win ratio
- Pricing of spot quotes above 1’500kg
- Internal quotes / crosschecking with spot procurement options from the various origin countries
- Execute Analytical tasks and monitoring to include average selling prices quoted, win ratios
- Calculate and propose to your team-leader minimum selling rates (MSR’s) for Europe to be supplied to BD fields sales, as well as for the future online quoting tool
- Supply the gateways with respective Europe related pricing and provide cost data which gateway manager might need for their future tender tool
In this job as Regional Pricing Analyst you will be based in Schiphol. Together with 3 other colleagues in Schiphol and one in Frankfurt and in London, you will service the Air Freight Europe team. You will work in close relation with the head of airfreight, The gateway managers and the procurement team. You will report into the head of Air Pricing & Tender Management.
What do you have to offer? We are looking for a true industry expert who has an extensive knowledge of the Air Freight industry and who likes to work in a very dynamic and changing environment. With your excellent communication and commercial skills you are able, together with your team, to get the best results . You have strong analytical skills and you are very customer service oriented with a price to win mentality. Taking calculated risks is part of the job and we count on your expertise to position CEVA Logistics in a winning position
Next to that, you have:
What do we have to offer?Within CEVA there is a lot of opportunity to develop yourself and for your ambition. We offer great career opportunities ;
- bachelor level in logistics or Aviation;
- 5 years of experience in Airfreight and a minimum of two years in Air pricing;
- Good understanding of (part of) European Airfreight market in regards to buying and selling rates
- Good understanding of RFQ process
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Salary range between € 4,170.54 - 5,840.28,- gross a month (depending on knowledge and experience);
- Year contract with the intention to change to a permanent contract;
- 25 holidays + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max. 3% depending on company results;
- Strong pension sheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Laptop and Telephone;
- CEVA CLA;
- A dynamic work environment with very passionate colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture .