Regional Head of Pricing & Quoting
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
In your role as Regional Head of Air Pricing & Quoting you will develop, implement and maintain the process, staff and solutions required to efficiently respond to complex, multi-regional, multi-country customer Requests for Quote (RFQ) & spot quote requests. Liaise with product experts worldwide and provide an efficient conduit that will facilitate the expert’s guidance and product strategy to affect our price offers to clients through the development of logical pricing processes and strategies.
As Regional Head of Air Pricing & Quoting you are responsible for:
- Monitor regional pricing activity to make sure guidelines are respected by country Pricing team
- Monitors & guides team to deliver rates for quotes above 1500 Kgs, internal quotes and tenders managed centrally
- Manage all RFQ answering process for tenders not managed by GTM or countries directly to ensure to capture our Air strategy and key trade lanes
- Input GTM with Pricing data when requested
- Develop processes to support the region on increasing our hit ratio on new business for Air freight
- Support GHO on development on new sophisticated pricing tools, processes and systems to enhance the bidding process and increase our hit rate based on pricing logic
- Liaise with product experts to ensure the logic used in pricing processes and applications is resulting in appropriately calculated cost and profit
- Lead pricing strategies driven by routing decisions, net achieved rates and product density/mix to price to win
- Work closely with gateway & procurement management to align strategies & share findings to adjust product strategy where needed on a regional level
- Engage & support the BD community in customer meetings and strategy calls to improve business wins
Where will you be working?
In this job as Regional Head of Air Pricing & Quoting you will be based at Schiphol. You are part of the Europe Air team. Colleagues are based in Schiphol, Frankfurt and London. You report direct to the Regional Head of Air Product.
What do we offer?
Within CEVA there is a lot of opportunity to develop yourself and for your ambition. We offer great career opportunities;
• Salary range between €135,000- gross a year;
• Year contract with the intention to change to a permanent contract;
• 28 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
• Profit share of max. 3% depending on company results;
• Strong pension scheme;
• Leasebudget or car allowance;
• Laptop and Telephone;