Regional PMO Manager (Europe)
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Schiphol
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
In this challenging and very diverse role as a Regional PMO manager, you are in charge of the smooth rollout of strategic projects in the region Europe. You will support the Regional Management Board in the full scope of project management, from Business case creation all the way to execution and delivery in due time.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You will be managing strategic projects in the region Europe. Projects can differ from organizational projects, top line growth projects or strategic operational projects. In this role you will report into the regional MD.
- Set up Project objectives and Structure
- Animate meetings with the Project team
- Be the key contact on the project
- Help bring visibility on the project to all who are not directly involved
- Ensure the overall coordination of different projects covering similar or close topics
- Identify opportunities to leverage external support
- Facilitate the communication around the project
- Challenge the level of ambition
- Ensure we stay within project budget
- Track and report project progress
- Lead project updates to Regional MD and Regional Board members
- Formalize presentation / updates on key project outcomes for Executive Committee meetings
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master Degree required
- 3 or 4 years of experience in strategy consulting, strategic division of a large company
- Strong business sense
- Ability to quickly ramp up into a new project and understand its key dimensions (e.g. objectives, KPI, business rationale)
- Ability to animate meetings, step back on a project
- Ability to lead ad hoc support on projects (requiring to master some tasks such as benchmarking exercise pr market research)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive salary package, annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme and pension. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.