- Job area - Commercial
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Willebroek
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. For 2012 the Group reported revenues of €7.2 billion. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux
As an RMS Specialist you ensure the development and roll-out of the global Rate Management System (RMS) and support the global Business Process Excellence (BPE) team.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Identifying improvement opportunities in the RMS, assess changes proposed by the end users and create (or review) change request. Submit and discuss change requests with the Business Lines at Cluster and Global level (and eventually with IT). Follow-up respective implementation.
• Provide clarification to System & Process Specialists (SPS) in regards to RMS, answering specific queries, sharing good practices and communicating changes and new developments.
• Provide specific training, based on the end user needs (based on global training modules).
• Responsible for UAT, help develop test scripts and provide pro-active feedback to the IT organization
• Create global Work Instructions upon approval of the change requests / exception from the Global Team to explain how the specific tasks are to be performed by the end user.
• Coordinate roll-out of system changes/enhancements.
• Support embedding the RMS functionalities within the Global Processes.
• Ensure the availability of the functionalities which enable the optimal use of the RMS within the operational process. This includes maintaining setup.
• On request, support Business Implementation / BD in regards to rate uploads.
• Understand current levels of compliance to RMS usage (including inherent policies and procedures)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- 3- 5 years’ experience in international Freight Forwarding (end user or super user for operational systems) – preferably Ocean
- Very good knowledge of Ocean operations (Air operations knowledge is an asset)
- Good training / coaching skills
- Good knowledge of regulations, related to Ocean operations
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate and develop individuals and teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Profound ability to interpret and analyze documents and procedures
- Being result oriented, highly motivated, yet pragmatic
- Team Player