Sales Director Transport & Supply Chain Solutions
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Culemborg
Do you want to be responsible to create, shape, lead and deliver the Transport program and growth budget for the Sector Transport & Supply Chain Solution, in line with regional and sector strategies, manage its deployment and execute throughout the business unit? Then you are the person we are looking for.
What are you going to do?
As a sales Director Transport & Supply Chain Solutions, you are responsible for the growth of the business in the Benelux Cluster, through close collaboration with and support for commercial and operations teams. You will be the key point of contact and represent Benelux within the Benelux BD Organization, will develop effective working relationships with Global Sector Heads and with the BD Management Team, with clear objective of driving growth for our cluster across multiple sales channels. In This role you will also Coordinate and support Key Account deals across the Cluster.
In this Role you are:
• Responsible for identifying and winning profitable new business as part of the growth agenda for the Benelux business within Ground & Supply Chain Solutions.
• Act as architect of the BD budgeting process, ensuring that regional targets are coordinated into Benelux & market targets for Key Accounts.
• Lead Benelux contract negotiations, and provide pro-active, high-level support for in market contract negotiations where necessary (for example with KAM/Century accounts).
• Undertake full program leadership and co-ordination of Benelux business development resources to secure major deals. Work in collaboration and co-ordination with regional and sector specialists to ensure customers experience a single united CEVA experience;
• Develop BD people resources within the Benelux business by ensuring development and training are in place for BD resources taking a leadership role in defining the career and development needed, a focus on partner based selling and recruitment / selection of strong BD talent;
• Direct Benelux product development (for example control tower solutions, e- commerce) and manage through to launch, ensuring that effective marketing and promotion tools are established and approved.
Where will you be working?
In this position you will be part of the Benelux Business Development Management Team. You will report to the VP Business Development Benelux. You will have regular contact with BU Commercial, Finance, Global and Regional Sector Leaders, Key Account leaders, and Marketing/Communications leaders to ensure co-ordination of activities on Benelux issues and establish/maintain processes for ongoing sharing of best practice and resource where required. The nature of the role requires a very flexible approach to working location and hours with an ability and willingness to travel at potentially very short notice. Role requires travel outside of the Benelux cluster for global/regional customers and internal BD meetings.
What do you offer?
• Master degree;
• Extensive experience in Business Development in Transport products;
• Cross-functional experience;
• Experience of working at a senior level within a 3PL or customer environment;
• Proven ability to sell, develop and implement best practice and innovative solutions across a large organization;
• In depth knowledge of supply chain products and commercial guidelines and how these are applied to customers;
• Ability to extract information from various sources, including customers to assess the regional political and economic landscape, assessing threats and opportunities for CEVA in relation to the assigned account;
• Large, established network of contacts across supply chain and industry Personal Skills;
• Very strong networking and influencing abilities at senior levels;
• Ability to negotiate at the highest level both internally and with clients;
• Personable and collegial approach to working with colleagues and clients;
• Excellent business presentation skills;
• Ability to distil complex information and communicate with impact to a variety of internal and external audiences;
• Ability to influence, persuade and align multiple parties to position of mutual benefit and consensus.
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. You will receive a market-based salary. Besides that, there will be an attractive Bonus opportunity, as well as a lease car. Experience, education and age determine your salary.