Salesforce Solutions Lead
- Job area - Project Management & Engineering
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
The Salesforce Solutions Lead acts as the main interface between the global BD function and IT team, integrating IT services into the global roadmap and leading the development of IT based solutions where necessary.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with the BD function to understand and agree the roadmap for BD systems. Initial focus will be on our Salesforce platform and extend to managing other platforms and apps.
- Participate and lead analysis & solution design sessions – recommend alternative approaches and best practices, define technical impact, and provide sizing estimates
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas. Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
- Build SFDC reports to support evolving data analysis requirements.
- Undertake planned and ad-hoc IT solution investigation by establishing requirements with the senior BD team, working with the wider IT department and external providers to generate solution costs and timescales
- Work closely with the BD delivery teams to provide IT change management and solution delivery in line with proposals and as part of the wider business change.
- Manage the IT change control for BD systems. Provide regular update and communication on developments back into the BD team to agree future initiatives and roadmaps
- Technical assessment of upgrades and management of regression testing and deployment
- Work with the wider Application Support function to monitor and manage the solutions environment and the standards of support, including KPI and statistical reporting
- Provide cost management of resources responsible to the applicable function(s) including IT time recharge and supplier invoice management
- License Management, ensuring CEVA remains within its contracted bounds and utilizes system assets efficiently
- Reporting to the director for IT Corporate Solutions
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Relevant postgraduate degree desirable
- Experience in business facing IT roles
- Experience in managing IT solution design and delivery
- Experience within corporate business development and sales functional processes
- 3 years in 3PL Logistics from a systems and operational perspective
- Wide breadth of knowledge of IT systems and their potential for integration
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce. 2 to 3 years of Salesforce development and administration experience.
- Experience in developing scheduled batch jobs, workflows, apex classes, and triggers for RESTful interfaces
- SFDC Certified Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience with APEX, Lightning, VisualForce, SOQL
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Hands-on mobile apps development
- Demonstrable and proven capability to establish positive, professional rapport with senior managers, suppliers and customers to promote credibility and stature
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written English
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to perform under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with different cultures
- Able to work on own initiative