Senior Customer Service Employee
- Job area - Customer Service
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Nijmegen
What are you going to do?
As Senior Customer Service Employee, you are responsible for organizing the transport activities and maintain and develop a strong relationship with our clients. You take initiative towards the customer and together, with the client, you find a solution for every challenge. Besides that, daily coaching of the team and giving follow up to escalations are a part of your job as well. In your job as Senior Customer Service Employee;
- You will be the first point of contact for our customer(s).
- You will provide insight in the results of the department by monitoring the KPI’s. Next to that, you will implement improvements and set up projects to bring the team results to the next level;
- You will monitor organized and executed transport by our external carriers and request quotes;
- You will prioritize the progress of all the orders and complaints, provide follow up and inform the customer about statuses. Also, you will process the information in the system for a proper registration.
- You will identify deviations in the daily operations and take action if needed.
As a Senior Customer Service Employee, you will formally report to the Office Supervisor. You will lead a Customer Service Team with 9 colleagues (customer service employees and administrative employees). In this role you are in close contact with internal and external stakeholders. You will be located in Nijmegen, our Control Tower.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between € 2.328,11 - €3.232,14. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
We are looking for someone who likes challenge and want to work in a highly dynamic environment. You go the extra mile for the customer and you know how to make the customer satisfied. You have strong leaderships qualities and know how to motivate a team. Next to that, are a natural communicator, a pro-active team player and you have a commercial attitude. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor level;
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics, preferably in a transport or customer service role;
- Experience in a coach role;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Expert in knowledge of using systems and Office.
About CEVA Logistics
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries? CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.