Senior Financial Controller
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
What are you going to do?
In your job as a Senior Financial Controller, you are responsible for reporting and consolidation of financial information. You will provide this financial information on a timely, accurate, compliant and meaningful manner for external and management reporting purposes. In your job as a Senior Financial Controller, you are responsible for:
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements;
- Supporting the preparation of the annual reports, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements;
- Refreshing corporate accounting and reporting policies and processes;
- Improving relevancy of the reporting package, reconciliation process and cashflow process;
- Reducing work complexity by leveraging the existing ERP (JDE) and datawarehouse;
- Providing training to the worldwide organization to contribute to the compliance with IFRS.
- Analyzing inter-company activities and monitoring resolutions.
Where will you be working?
As a Senior Financial Controller, you will be working as a linking pin in an international matrix organization and closely together with the local Finance departments. You will be working in the Reporting & Consolidation team, reporting to the Manager Financial Reporting & Control and working together with five other colleagues. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. CEVA Logistics has over 250 reporting entities in about 70 countries, with a complex reporting structure.
What do we offer?
Specifically for this job as a Senior Financial Controller, we offer you:
- A lot of opportunity to take decisions on your own, taking initiative and responsibility;
- A very international environment where you will be in daily contact with people from all over the world.
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
What do you offer?
You are a highly motivated finance professional who is looking for a new challenge. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in an international, complex matrix organization. Next to that, you have excellent analytical skills, good verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Master Degree in Accounting, CPA;
- At least 8 years of work experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in a group accounting or consolidation role;
- Work experience in an international an publicly listed company;
- Experience with complex financing and tax structures;
- Experience with IFRS and advanced functional knowledge of financial systems;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter via tel. +31 6 12272572.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst.